Monday, March 3, 2008

Ayden-isms

Just documenting so I don't forget. I know I have left out so many. He talks so much and very very well it is hard to keep up with it all.


At 25 months old.




"Nana I wanna hold your hand." Sometimes when he is tired he gets his blanket and sippie cup and just says "Hand".

"Don't tell me no." (no explanation for that one)

"I hold you" (pick me up, recently he said Hold me then went back to I hold you.)

"Get home now!" (told this to Papa last Thursday night on the phone)

"MM's" M&M's there is no and. We bought him some last week and he picked out the yellow and said yellow, orange, red and blue then he picked up a brown one and said "this one chocolate!" So the M&M's all have colors but the brown. It is just chocolate apparently. I haven't the heart to tell him.

He came into the kitchen the other day with a Wal-mart sack full of toys, newspaper, junk mail etc.. I said what is that for? He told me. "Going bye bye in Nana's big truck (my van)."

No comments: