Friday, August 24, 2007

A word from Mr. Smarty Pants

Keep in mind this child won't be 2 months old until September 4th and even then is WAY too young to be doing this, support or not.




Look at me!



And I only have a blanket around me to keep me from getting hurt!



I am doing this all by myself and my toes touch the floor! I think I am fixing to walk on down to the store and buy myself some M&M's and maybe pick up a few hot chicks in my cool new "ride".


I mean, why mess around with all this baby stuff when I can hold myself up and work at being mobile?

And my brother thought HE was something doing this at 3 months? Humph. I will be WALKING at 3 months at this rate! Wait and see, bwa ha ha ha ha...



*Nana is running away. And also? Mr. Smartypants? You can help rake leaves with big brother since you are so big now. HA HA HA

Ayden: "Help! Child labor laws!"

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ah, I wondered why you weren't updating the one I have linked on my blog! GREAT pics of the boys...they're growing so fast.

Kim said...

They are both adorable!!!