Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First day hopefully not last

So I have lost my password to my original blog for Ayden which, I guess is all well and good since now there are two. Ayden was born December 11th 2005 to my son and his wife, whom, at the time, were only 16 and 18. They lived with us until October 2006 and since then with short stints back and forth between us and her Mom's house, have been on their own.


Rylan Zarin was born on the 4th of July which makes him extra special in that we call him our Yankee Doodle Dandy.


I know he is going to hate this in a few years.


"The kids" a.k.a. my son and his wife, are attending college in Little Rock and my son, Cameron, works for a Computer business in the same field he is getting his degree in. His wife, Athina, is also taking the same major. They live in an apartment in our old hometown.


My husband, Perry, works 3rd shift for a major corporation in the same town the kid's live in, well, that we formerly lived in for 15 years as well, we just recently bought a home in the country that is a bit of a fixer upper that has not been fixed up at all as of yet.


Thursday's, we go to the kid's apartment in the afternoon and watch the kids while they attend night class. Perry goes onto work from there and I spend the night, then we are in "town" to pay bills on Friday mornings without him having to trek all the way out into the "country" to get me and back into the "city". Oh, and we also get to have a whole day and night with the kiddos which is always a big bonus!


So there is the background, many of you know this, some know bits and pieces and others are all in the dark so I thought I would open with some "history". ( I promise I will try to limit the usage of "" from now on).


Now onto the pictures. Ok, seriously, this is a NANA blog, you didn't REALLY think there WOULDN'T be pictures did you?



No comments: