Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Better late than never!

Tagged by Janelle almost 2 weeks ago! I am sorry Janelle I didn't see the tag until just now!!

So here goes:

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Lori
Cake or Pie: Pie
.D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item (s): Family, Friends and Diet Dr Pepper
F- Flavor of ice cream: Butter Pecan
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Danville Arkansas
I- Indulgence(s): Internet, chocolate
J- January or July: June! ;) June not quite as hot as July not cold like January
K- Kids: 3... Caneron 20, Ayden 2, Rylan 8 months
L- Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: Theaters-honestly cannot remember DVD We Own the Night
M- Marriage Date: August 1 1992
N- Number of Siblings:1 sister, Angela, 3 brothers, Ricky, Paul and Blake
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Death of a loved one
Q- Quote(s): "No one is a failure if they have friends"
R- Reason To Smile: See K above
S- Season: I love them all, and am happy to live where there are 4 distinct seasons.
T- Tag others: will have to think about who
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have played the piano for 34 years
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat so sorry.
W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had several of both!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chocolate!!
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

No comments: